If you are employed or associated with the following organizations then you are eligible for membership. In addition, anyone related to or resides with an eligible member can also join Forge Credit Union.
1. Suburban Transit Division, who work in Delaware, Chester or Montgomery Counties, PA
2. City Transit Division, who work in the Market-Frankford Elevated Train Shops and Yards in Upper Darby, PA
- Upper Darby Township
- Upper Darby Township Fire Companies (including volunteers)
- Haverford Township
- Haverford Township Fire Companies (including volunteers)
- DELCO Child Day Care Association, Delaware County, PA
- Philadelphia Seventh Day Adventist Church (2 locations)
- Allen AME Church, Philadelphia, PA
Important Information About Procedures For Opening A New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.