COVID 19 InformationPosted: March 18, 2020 | Category: Security
In light of the recent outbreak of COVID-19, Forge would like to reassure you that the health, safety and service of our members and staff are always our top priority. While the public is concerned about the pandemic and the impact it could have on daily financial transactions, Forge has updated our business continuity plan and is taking precautions to deliver on these priorities to ensure stability in the event there is a more severe interruption in the business environment.
WHAT FORGE IS DOING:
- Continually disinfecting our office, including door handles, countertops, and all frequently member accessed areas.
- As a precaution, some staff may use sanitary gloves while handling transactions.
- We provide hand sanitizer at our teller stations for members’ benefit to reduce the spread of germs while conducting business.
- We conduct Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery exercises routinely to ensure that we can maintain successful operations and efficient member services.
Steps you can take to manage your finances:
- To practice social distancing, members can take advantage of our online banking service (Virtual Branch) to check account balances, transfer funds, pay bills and apply for loans without having to leave your home or come into our office. If not already enrolled, please click here.
- Take advantage of Sprig® to make check deposits, transfer between accounts, pay loans from one institution to another and make person-to-person payments. Click here for more information.
- Switch over to eStatements to reduce your exposure to handling of mail and save some trees while you’re at it!
- Be mindful to wash your hands thoroughly with soap or hand sanitizer before and after transactions involving cash or card, and ATM transactions and try to avoid touching or rubbing your eyes or nose with unclean hands.
- Be aware of increased possibilities of scams. Do NOT share any account information, social security numbers, passwords, or any other personal identification details.
The CDC, WHO, and OSHA are constantly providing updates on the current state of the Coronavirus.
In the event that our location has to have alternate accessibility or hours, please visit our website regularly for more information. As always, please contact us at 610-352-2000 with any questions. Stay healthy and remember to check-on your loved ones, coworkers and neighbors.